So guys, I was once again blessed with the opportunity to be the rep of another Indian book-box : The A-ron’s book-box. This time for the month of September and though I received the box in the beginning of the month I chose to wait till the ending to post a full unboxing. Why? First, because I wanted to have clear pictures of all the items separately. Second, I had exams. Third and mostly, am quite lazy!! *earnest apologies
However, let me first speak a bit about the book subscription box before continuing with the unboxing. They are a book subscription box mainly based in Mumbai shipping all over India. They can be contacted through instagram where in need of of ordering the available box, all you have to do is send them a message. The one I had been selected rep was for the current month – September and it’s theme is No Shit, Sherlock…… And guys!!!! Who doesn’t love everything Sherlock?! Also, they are such nice people. I am glad I could make so many new friends on Instagram.
Now, back to September book box unboxing. It was filled a huge no.of amazing contents.
So it’s the first time I managed to make my mom agree for a pose.
And here she is, with the Sep box of The A-Ron’s Book Box which is filled with goodies.
1. A pretty envelope inside of which was a beautifully interesting note by Offbeat_magick and a detective badge which is by Maitreyi Artist March.
2. A Black glittery, sparkly mask (one of my favourites)
3. A Virgo angel coaster. To know how the Virgo angel fits into the Detective theme head on to The Aron’s book-box and look for the post with this one. Some deep stuffs is written there.
4. A pair of cute animal (a kitty) printed socks which I know I am going to wear all day.
5. Customized Sherlock notebook which is absolute awesomeness.
6. Inside the notebook is a little pretty surprise. A magnetic bookmark from Offbeat_magick .This one is my first ever magnetic bookmark and I love it 🙊
7. My absolutely favourite item, a unique and handmade Sherlock pendant made by Offbeat_magick .
These people are amazing!!
8. Next up is a little cute black board. I have some chalks.. So my little brother will soon be taking possession over this one.
9. There are candies as well!! I love candies Strawberry flavoured Sour candies these are And I have just enough left for clicking photos. They are so delicious.
10. The final item and one of my most anticipated reads – Final Girls by Riley Sager
These all together comprise the September box whose theme was – No Shit, Sherlock. And I think they did a really cool, amazing, beyond expectations job with it. Correct me if am wrong!!
P.S : The box also contains a adorable black SherLocked bookmark which I missed somehow, me being an idiot basically.
1. First up are the letter inside the adorable envelope and the drink coaster.
An extremely classified crime investigation has to be done by you. – says the letter. Also see the blue Virgo drink coaster there? I can never get enough of the fact that there are so many talented people on our Instagram book community. I love and cherish all of them.
2. Next up is the smart badge.
It says “Detective : This badge represents formal approval for the wearer to investigate all manner of mysteries and to report all findings to the authorities subject to all authorities subject to all applicable federal state and local law.”
How cool is that!!
3. The gorgeous black mask!!
So there I stand with my back resting on the yellow washed wall, outside my house, taking pictures of myself with the mask on.
To be honest, am not very proud of this picture. It doesn’t fully justify the beauty of the mask. (Or myself) Since my brother was clicking this picture and he is absolutely not a good as me when it comes to taking such pictures, I had to guide him all the way with THIS one as the ONE satisfying end result. The things I do for bookstagram – wear a fresh, clean dress; brush my hair properly; wear big, bong earrings; wear a glittery, sparkly mask; wear high heals (just because I have already done so much) and obviously, stand outside my house while the trembling hands of my brother takes failed pictures one after the other. So much of these yet I am always gonna love books and bookstagram!!
4. The cute kitten socks and the BOOK!!
Ok!! So trying something new cause the kitten socks are adorable. Also I thought I would add the blurb of Final Girls for all of you guys to check it out. –
Each girl survived an unthinkable horror. Now someone wants them dead… They were the victims of separate tragedies. Three strangers bound by similar traumas grouped together by the press.
When something terrible happens to Lisa, put-together Quincy and volatile Sam finally meet. Each one influences the other. Each one has dark secrets. And as the bloodstained fingers of the past reach into the present, each one will never be the same.
5. The customised Sherlock notebook.
It is one of the most prized possessions of a Sherlock lover.
6. The magnetic Sherlock bookmark!!
What can be better than a Sherlock Holmes themed magnetic bookmark while reading The Hound of Baskervilles.
So since my college is in Kolkata, when ever I get off time I visit College Street’s 2nd hand book sections and if I am lucky I get hold of true gems. This one is among those, COMPLETE & UNABRIDGED version.
Also as u can see, am wearing my kitten sock which are so adorable and comfy.
7. My absolutely favourite item – the Pendent!!!!!
“To a great mind nothing is little.” This is what this pendant says.
Thanks to the book subscription team for this beautiful thing and also for keeping up with my stupidity.
8. The chalk board!! The Sour Candies!!! & most important, the book!!
Story of my life every single day!! And am not even sorry!! Cause storybooks, food and sleep are like everything!!
Ok !! No, studying, bathing and a few things are also essentials… but these 3 are absolute favourites. Also do you see the sour candies here? The ones sticking themselves out of the packet? I kept two of them ALIVE just for this photo. Now they are all gone. *nervous laugh
9. The amazing bookmark that I had somehow missed out doing unboxing at first!
A riddle for you is what I have today for it’s essentially Sherlocked!! Answer if you dare. There’s nothing to loose or gain. Just a little bit fun, that’s all in here. 🌚😌
“What 4-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?”
Comment below your answer. Let’s see how many get it right.
So here you have all the items of the No Shit, Sherlock box. I believe they have done a 5/5 job in coming up with such amazing items.
For more information of the book subscription box and the other shops contributing to it click on their names mentioned in my earlier mentioned list of contents of the Sep box.